Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Friday, October 5, 2012

Birthday Lilies



This is my card for the Think Pink challenge at Flourishes and I have created it using the sketch challenge from The House That Stamps Built (the Repeat Impressions Stamps blog).


The image stamp is from Calla Lilies by Flourishes, which I stamped in Versamark Ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. The sentiment is from Gina K. Designs and is also embossed in white. Patterned paper is by My Mind's Eye and the sentiment was cut out with a Spellbinders die. Pink pearls are from Michael's Recollections line.

Hope you'll be able to join in with these challenges this week!
Betty

8 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wow, I just love the way you designed this one, Betty. The Callas look awesome!

Cheri said...

Stunning, Betty! I love the soft white image. So happy you played along with the sketch challenge at The House That Stamps Built. Hugs.

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, Betty! Very, very pretty, my friend! Thanks for joining in the Repeat Impressions challenge! Hugs...

Payne Holler Cards said...

Great sketch! Love stamping them in white, very elegant!

ChristineCreations said...

This set looks so pretty and dainty stamped in white on the dp! Lovely! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flourishes!

Colleen said...

Betty,
Great way to use the sketch. beautiful dp.

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty, great embossing. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful! Love those lilies in white on the designer paper!