Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cards with Spirelli Medallions


  

I had prepared for ten but only two showed for my card class on Saturday so I've been busy making up the leftover materials into cards. Sorry about the picture -- I had already put the cards and envelopes into the plastic covers and since I'm not entering them into any challenge, I decided to be lazy and just leave them in the covers to take the picture. All of these stamps are Stampin' Up.

Here are a couple more with sentiments in Spanish.


Flower and vase stamp is from Papertrey Ink and sentiments from Stampin' Up.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day -- I'm sitting here at the computer listening to the birds singing outside and feeling very blessed!

Betty

10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

you are on a roll with these beauties!

Myrna said...

Betty
These are awesome. Love how delicate they are and the colors are perfect.
Myrna

Patti P. said...

You do wonders with this technique, wish I were closer as I would have come to your class for sure. Looks as if the girls that did, enjoyed it!
Have a great day,

Ana Carolina Little said...

Love them Betty, still need to try them!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Fantastic!

Becky said...

Fabulous Betty..

The Other Patti Sue said...

They are all marvelous!

Janice M said...

More pretty cards! I nice that you can do some of the sentiments in Spanish!

Liz Williams said...

Beautiful technique. Nicely done/

Colleen said...

Betty,
Great job on using up the materials! These are really pretty love the corner punch.