Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Shaving Cream and ReInkers

Our card making group met this morning and we had a blast playing with shaving cream and reinkers to make pretty patterned papers! Here are a couple of pictures of some of our group.....



And here are just a few of the papers that we made.....


One of these days I'm going to talk some of you into coming down for a visit -- if you are here on the first Saturday of the month, we can all stamp together at the church!

Betty 

13 comments:

Patti J said...

Oooh.....I am SO working on that visit :) Lovin' these papers, dear Betty! Looks like you had a lot of fun, and what a beautiful group of ladies! Have a great Sunday....it's church for us, then some stamping!

Payne Holler Cards said...

you have a beautiful group of ladies and loving the huge fellowship room you have...you ladies did one of my fav techniques (cards smell so good too!)
the Lord surely did bless your move!

A Consuming Passion said...

Betty.......this looks like a great group of ladies.......If I could sell this silly house and move my travel days could get started!!!!!!

Patti P. said...

I'm with Linda, the room is gorgeous...looks like lots of room for things like this and what a beautiful group of ladies. So happy for you my friend that you are settling in so nicely. Careful, or you may have a large group of us,lol. That would be so fun!

Myrna said...

Betty
Those are fabulous papers.
Such a nice group and such a nice place to have fun in.
Myrna

LeAnne said...

I haven't done this in a long time---looks like you all had fun!

Colleen said...

Betty,
What a fun morning! I'm with everyone else beautiful room there and we just may all get together and surprise you one day. :) I hope there is a great hotel nearby.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I just love playing in some shaving cream! Beautiful backgrounds, and a really talented group!

Mandy said...

What gorgeous papers and it looks like you were all having a good time..
Mandy x

Becky said...

These look so pretty. It looks like you ladies had a wonderful time. I would like to come and play :)

Keri Lee Sereika said...

WOW you all got some really fun looking unique papers out of all those trays of messy goodness! have fun creating finished projects with them!

Theresa's Studio said...

Looks like a fun group to play with. Love all the papers and don't you just love how they smell. I'm ready to come down and play.

Melisa Waldorf said...

FUN!!!! Looks like you girls had a great time!