Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Hellos


Yesterday I shared the Easter card I made for my granddaughter, Brianna. Today, it's equal time for  grandson, Ashton. He'll probably think he's too old for this silly card, but at least he will have received something in the mail from his BeeBee! I'll be entering this card into the challenge at Do You Stack Up? which is a favorite color challenge. I can't say that orange is my favorite color but it has always been Ashton's favorite color and that's why I used it!

Sorry, I wasn't able to find info on the creator of this digi image. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up (I did not ink up the last line of the stamp due to lack of space).

I used Sketch #26 from Freshly Made Sketches and here it is:

Hoping that you will check out the Freshly Made Sketches site and play with me there. This challenge closes on Monday, March 19 at noon, PST so you have all weekend to get your card made!

Betty

9 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

hee hee So cute, that bunny is darling.

craftieodmae said...

Betty you out di your slef, this is so cute! Love the sketch!

The Other Patti Sue said...

What a super,super cute card! Love that adorable bunny!

Linda Callahan said...

What a cute bunny! Adorable card!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love that image! It reminds me of Bugs Bunny! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lesley said...

SO cute Betty! Love that sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Colleen said...

Betty,
Orange must be a boy thing because my grandsons want everything orange too. Such a super cute image.

Melisa Waldorf said...

teehee! This one is making me smile for sure! What a cutie! And i love how you did the tag off to the side like that!

Sandy said...

Cute as punch - made me laugh!!
sandy