Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm in Texas!


Just a quick note to let you all know that I arrived in Texas safely, and my luggage did too! My daughter and grandkids were there to pick me up at the airport and it was so wonderful to see them again! Looking forward to a couple of weeks of visiting with friends and family!

Betty

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

YAY!!!! Yall have fun and enjoy the kids!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Have a great time and enjoy your family!

Payne Holler Cards said...

have a wonderful time and spoil em rotten (-:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Good for you, Betty! Enjoy!

Colleen said...

Betty,
So glad you made it there safe. I'm sure you are having fun visiting.

Theresa's Studio said...

Have a great visit with family. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.