Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Y is for Yuletide


Since I returned from Mexico I have turned a walk-in closet in a spare bedroom into my stamping room. I don't have all my supplies unpacked but I have been able to make a few cards lately. This is one that I have done for the ABC Christmas Challenged "Y is for Yuletide". We were to use Holly and Berries, or Red and Green, or Candles for the theme of the card.
My main image is from the Doves and Holly set by Flourishes. I used Nestability dies and an embossing folder by QuicKuts. Papers are from Stampin' Up, The Paper Studio Wonderful Christmas Wishes, and AC Specialty Paper Christmas Foil.
Hope your Christmas plans are under control and that you have a blessed holiday!
Betty

7 comments:

Patti J said...

So happy to see you back out here in Blogland, Betty! Love your card! Glad that you were able to set yourself up a room to be creative! You've created a real beauty! Thanks for sharing...missed you!

Becky said...

So glad to see you back. Wonderful card, this is a gorgeous image of doves.

craftieodmae said...

Betty this is gorgeous! Glad you are able to craft and post again!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

It is so nice to see you around here, Betty! Glad you figured out your little closet workshop! This is beautiful!

Colleen said...

Betty,
This is really pretty love that image. I'm so glad you are back:)

Melisa Waldorf said...

Lovely card Betty! Good to see u stamping again.

Carissa said...

Very pretty card. I love the image and the sparkle of your paper. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge. Hugs, Carissa