Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Quick & Sparkly


I do have a card today and it came together quickly since I let the patterned paper do most of the work! It is from Cloud9 Design, Harvest Holiday Glitter Mat Stack. I used a ribbon tag trio from Spellbinders to cut of the greeting but I trimmed off the slot for the ribbon. Lightly stamped the doiley from Gina K. Design's Nana's Needlework for the background and the greeting is from GKD's Eclectic Summer Sayings. A couple of small green rhinestones finished it off.
Picked up a couple of Christmas gifts for the grandkids today but my Christmas shopping is far from finished!!
Betty

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Betty! Thank goodness we have piles of gorgeous DP!!! Good idea, using the stamping behind your sentiment! I'll have to remember to try that - Thanks for sharing!