Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

bizzy becs


Bizzy Becs Has a New Store Blog...Where you will now see all Bizzy Becs Store Design Team's Inspiration Cards, Tutorials.. Plus LOTS & LOTS of Giveaways.

Lots of fun with the Store Challenges now being set up on here.. Where anyone worldwide can now enter.

They are looking for 3 more Design Team members to Join Cheryl, Jackie, Cassandra, Leonie & Narelle. The Chosen 3 will be announced on here in the first week of November.. So If you are interested they would still love to hear from you.. Contact Bizzy Becs here for details.

This Blog Candy is to WELCOME you to Bizzy Becs Store Blog.. Blog Candy is open till November 10th, 2010.. Check herefor details on how to enter to win this candy!

See you again later today with photos of interesting things in my new house!
Betty

1 comment:

Melisa Waldorf said...

These are sooooo cute!!! I wish I had time to do something different. Maybe some day. I LOVE that pink dragon!!