Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Urns


I've been busy this weekend helping my daughter make curtains for her apartment so I'm posting a card that I made a while back and never posted. I've used the stamp set "Her Majesty's Urns" from Layers of Love. This set has eight different decorative urns -- so pretty! Stamped the urns on a "speckled" piece of dp that gave them an interesting look. The ribbon along the top and bottom edge is from Michael's. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Betty

4 comments:

Kerrie said...

Hope your daughter appreciated you giving up stamping for the curtains (LOL).... your card is great, looks like interesting ribbon, very pretty.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What an elegant card, Betty! Love those urns!

craftieodmae said...

awesome card Betty! Hope you and your daughter had some fun time together........

The Other Patti Sue said...

Love those urns! Way cool! Beautiful card!