Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Some Grandkid Time!





I spent the night with my daughter's family last night; my grandson Ashton, invited me! We had lots of fun together and Brianna even let me wear her tiara!! Hope all of you have a wonderful day of blessings, whether they be small or large!

Betty

9 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

The blessings are definately on the large side today, Betty! How could a person not smile with those sweeties on either side of them! Great photos!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awwww so sweet! Color dare is now up! You can still enter you card if you want!

craftieodmae said...

What great pictures! You are truely blessed, and Brianna is beautiful, Ashton is a doll, both are gonna be heart breakers!

Janice M said...

What adorable grandchildren!

Colleen said...

Betty,
Ashton and Brianna are so lucky to you and you to have them. Treasure each and every moment as they grow up way too fast! :)

Terri Trotter Earley said...

What a bunch of cuties! Love the crown.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

redwasher1 said...

All those wonderful times!! I love seeing how you are enjoying them!! Beautiful!!

Kerrie said...

Grandkids, gotta love em, they are really cutties....

A Consuming Passion said...

Oh what fun Betty!!! They are a couple of cuties too!