Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hi There Ladybug!


Here's another card I've made for Operation Write Home. Gina K. has an Inspire Challenge at stampTV to use flowers and the sketch I've used is a challenge from MyGrafico.
Stamps: Gina K. Design Spring Mix and Year of Flowers
card stock:Stampin' Up Basic Black, Garden Green, Ruby Red, Bashful Blue (Unknown dp)
Ink: SU Ruby Red, Garden Green and Basic Black.
Ladybugs are stamped on SU twill; pleated with tacky glue.
I am so enjoying the new stampTV kit, Spring Mix. Two of the most beautiful flower stamps are included, plus so much more! Stamps, card stock, designer paper, ribbons, brads, and easy set eyelets. Fabulous kit!
Weekend's coming up!
Betty

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

So creative spampin on the twill! Super sweet flower image to! Cute card!

Kerrie said...

Cute card.... love your stampin on fabric....

Colleen said...

Betty,
I love the way you did the lady bugs! I love the cute little animals in the kit too! It is agreat kit!

craftieodmae said...

Betty this is amazing! YOu did a fantastic job!!