Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Butterfly Hi!


The color challenge that I used for this card is from Embellish Magazine. Colors specified by the challenge are Sea Foam, Dark Brown, Yellow Green and Terra Cotta. The card is to have some dimension so the sentiment is popped up with a mounting pad. The sketch is from AnnaBelle Stamps. Butterfly stamp is Stampin'Up, God's Beauty. The sentiment (which is a little hard to see) is the Hi stamp from Say It With Scallops; I used a circle punch to cut it out so it is "sans scallops"!

Have a great week all,
Betty

8 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Betty you've made another lovely card with the ABS layout - I like the stripes and the butterfly. Good luck!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty! Love the layout!

craftieodmae said...

so pretty Betty! Good luck with the cahllenge!

Theresa's Studio said...

Liked this sketch when I saw it and you did a great job with it. Lovely card.

Theresa's Studio said...

Congrats on your win at CCS!

Donna said...

Beautiful card, Betty! Love the color combination.

Donna Baker said...

what a pretty card- thank you for your sweet comment on my post today, Betty - it's such a blessing to me!

Janice M said...

Cute! That layout looks fun!