Hope House Home for Boys

The cards that I sell here in Chapala and Ajijic, Mexico benefit the dental program for the boys at Hope House in the nearby village of Ixlahuacan. There are close to 30 boys at the home and many of them come to the home having received no dental treatment. If you live here at Lakeside and would like to order a quality, hand crafted card for a special occasion and help me contribute to this worthy cause, please e-mail me at bettyinchapala@yahoo.com Card price is 50 pesos; the entire sales price is donated to Hope House.

Followers -- Some of my favorite people!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lilies


This is my second card to post today (hope you'll take a look at the first one, too!) The image of the lilies can be yours free from Nina May at There's Magic in the Air. Sue Walsh is hosting the challenge this week to use this lovely image on a card. I colored it with Stampin' Up markers and the sentiment is from SU's Vases in Vogue. The layout comes from Crazy 4 Challenges. Their challenge is to CASE one of eleven cards posted by their creative design team. I'm sure you'll find one that is calling your name!
This is the card I CASEd; it was made by Lynda Benden. I fell in love with the image and that scalloped border with the bling in between each scallop. Finally, this card is being entered in the Dare U 2 Digi challenge since I have used a floral digi image as my focal point. But the floral could be a patterned paper, embellishment, or a punch too!

Enjoy your day,
Betty

9 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Totally awesome... the scalloped edge makes the card! Of course the image is gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us again at TMITA/PCC!

craftieodmae said...

Betty this is jaw dropping gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing with us again at TMITA/PCC! hugs, Olga

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I wish I had real lilies that color, Betty! Beautiful job. Thanks for bringing me luck from the blog hop I picked a funny stamp.

Theresa's Studio said...

Great card with this image....that scalloped edge makes it!!

Patti P. said...

Betty, great job on both cards. Arn't those lilies gorgeous. I was glad I could play this week too.

Kerrie said...

Betty, you have done a totally awesome job with the lilies, jut love it.

Lynda Benden said...

This is FANTASTIC!!! WOW, you did a great job CASEing my card!!! Your coloring of the image is wonderful! Thank you for playing and liking my card!!!

Nilla said...

Fabulous card and colors! Thanks for playing with us at TMITA/PCC! Hugs Nilla

Kim Mc said...

gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us this week at TMITA/PCC!

Aloha, Kim
TMITA/PCC Design Team member
Check out the free weekly digi!